Long-time experience and unique know-how enable ISOTREND provide emergency service associated with uncontrolled emission of ionizing radiation, radionuclide contamination and leakage of radioactive substances into the environment.
Emergency service is a service of our company provided on the basis of a long-term contract or order for a one-off event. Part of the long-term contract may specify the maximum action time.
• Identifying and secure the radioactive material found
• Determining the dose equivalent level
• Detection of presence of radionuclides in terrain and objects by multichannel mobile analyzer
• Risk assessment
• Disposal of old environmental radionuclide loads
• Removal of radionuclide contamination
• Transport of radioactive material
• Disposal of radioactive material
• Restoring the control over the source of ionizing radiation
For order please call +420 606 638 225